公务机,狠狠捏着两个奶头折磨,扒开她的腿屁股直流白浆,国产成人无码免费精品

查字典網 奧運會網
當前位置查字典 > 奧運會網 > 最新新聞 > 世博口語:志愿者答參觀者問

世博口語:志愿者答參觀者問

來源:查字典奧運會網  發布時間: 2016-07-05

  世博口語:志愿者答參觀者問1

  今天是個特殊的日子:奧運會開幕兩周年+世博會開園100天!無論是在奧運期間還是世博期間,有一群人都是不可忽視的重要力量,那就是默默奉獻的志愿者。今天我們就來看看世博會志愿者是如何解答游客所提出的各種問題的吧!

  Dialogue

  Visitor A: Hello! I just got off the plane. Its inconvenient to visit with my luggage .Can I deposit my luggage?

  參觀者A:你好!我剛下個、飛機,帶著行李不方便參觀,請問能寄存嗎?

  Volunteer: Of course. Go straight and youll find a Deposit Center, where you can leave your luggage. Thank you for your cooperation!

  志愿者:可以。您可以將這物品放到寄存處辦理寄存,筆直往前走就到了。謝謝配合!

  Visitor B: Hey, lad! I have some trouble.

  參觀者B:哎!小伙子,我遇到麻煩了。

  Volunteer: Dont worry! Whats that?

  志愿者:不要急,請慢慢說。

  Visitor B: My father has some trouble with walking, and this is my little child. Im afraid that they would be hurt in the heavy pedestrian flows.

  參觀者B:我父親腿腳不便,我孩子又太小,我怕在人群中會出事。

  Volunteer: Take it easy. The Expo will provide special services to the disabled. In addition, you may rent a baby stroller, just over there. Now you can take care of both your father and your child.

  志愿者:請放心世博園區將為殘疾人提供特別服務。此外,你們可以去借一輛幼兒推車,就在那里,這樣就兩面兼顧了。

  Visitor C: Oh, I seem to be lost. Excuse me, would you please tell me where I am?

  參觀者C:咦?我怎么走迷路了?請問我現在在哪兒?

  Volunteer: Please look at this guide map. This is your current position.

  志愿者: 這是世博園區的導游圖,您目前的位置是在這里。

  Visitor D: You see. I take my old father and little child. Is there any way to speed up the queue?

  參觀者D:你看,我陪著一老一小的,有什么方法可以快點參觀嗎?

  Volunteer: Have you made a reservation?

  志愿者:請問你有預約嗎?

  Visitor D: Yes, I have. Here you are.

  參觀者D:有啊,你看。

  Volunteer: Let me have a check No problem, please come this way. Have a nice visit!

  志愿者:讓我核對一下嗯,沒問題。請從這里的入口進入展館,祝你們參觀順利!

  Volunteer: Hey, boy /girlbe quiet please.

  志愿者:小朋友,噓請保持展館內的安靜。

  Visitor E: Sorry,Ill remind him. Thanks!

  參觀者E:不好意思,我會提醒他的,謝謝!

  Volunteer: Excuse me, no photos here. Thank you for your understanding.

  志愿者:這位先生,不好意思這個展館是不允許拍照攝像的,請諒解。

  Visitor F: Oh, its so regrettable! How about the small pavilion nearby?

  參觀者F:啊,太遺憾了!那旁邊那個小館呢?

  Volunteer: Photos allowed, but no flash. Thank you for your cooperation!

  志愿者:那個館可以拍照,但請不要使用閃光燈,謝謝。

  Visitor F: I see, thanks!

  參觀者F:知道了,謝謝!

  注釋:

  1. deposit the luggage 寄存行李

  2. Thank you for your cooperation. 謝謝配合。

  3. Baby stroller 幼兒推車

  4. Would you please tell me where I am? 請問我現在在哪兒?

  5. Is there any way to? 有什么辦法?

  6. make a reservation 預約;預訂

  7. be quiet 安靜

  8. No photos! 不許拍照!

  9. Thank you for your understanding. 感謝您的諒解。

  10. Photos allowed. 允許拍照。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 开平市| 栖霞市| 巴青县| 咸阳市| 锡林郭勒盟| 云和县| 惠安县| 治县。| 汝南县| 景德镇市| 叙永县| 延安市| 中西区| 互助| 莫力| 出国| 阿勒泰市| 巩留县| 英吉沙县| 大港区| 永登县| 丰都县| 通渭县| 拜城县| 中山市| 澎湖县| 南溪县| 浮梁县| 茌平县| 封丘县| 兰州市| 浠水县| 宁夏| 朝阳区| 文登市| 沭阳县| 章丘市| 阳信县| 陇川县| 信丰县| 玉溪市|